To sign up for a MoneyMatch Personal Account, you can sign up through our MoneyMatch Mobile App or MoneyMatch Transfer Website.
After signing up, you are still required to Verify Your Account (e-KYC application) via the MoneyMatch Mobile App. After your account is verified, you can begin transacting on our platform!
OPTION 1: SIGN UP on MoneyMatch Mobile App
- Open the MoneyMatch App, select "Next" for the following images
- To Sign Up, Click On "No Account Yet? Create one".
- Then, fill in the details and Click "Create Account"
2. Kindly proceed to complete the profile!
- If you are using MoneyMatch for personal transactions, select "Personal"
- Next, you are required to fill in the form accurately as part of your "User Details"
- Subsequently, you are required to key in your Malaysian Residential Address under "User Details". If you are not from Malaysia, you are required to include your residential address in Malaysia and not your home country.
- You will be required to verify your phone number by keying in your OTP code.
3. Get Verified!
Now its time to Verify Your Account! For a detailed guide, See How Can I Verify My Account. For more information on what documents are needed to verify your account, see What do I need to prepare to verify my account?
OPTION 2. Go to MoneyMatch Transfer (Here)
Click on CREATE ACCOUNT to register for a Personal Account
You will also have the option to register using your Facebook or Google+ account
Do note, if you have signed up for an account on our website, you would still have to download the MoneyMatch App in order to verify your account. You will only be able to initiate a transfer after the account verification process is completed.