Our fee structure is charged on a per transaction basis (a flat rate):
Native Currency Transfers:
- Example: Sending SGD to Singapore only; sending USD to the USA only; sending GBP to the United Kingdom only;
- Transaction Fee: MYR 8 per transaction
Non-Native Currency Transfers:
- Example: Sending USD to Singapore only; sending USD to China only; sending USD to the United Kingdom only;
- Transaction Fee: MYR 88 per transaction
- These transfers may incur an additional fee (imposed and determined by the receiving bank) on top of our regular non-native transaction fee.
- These charges will be directly deducted from the amount transferred.
The rates are locked upon order creation and only locked for 24 hours. At the moment we only accept payment in MYR.
To learn about transfer fees for Business Accounts, see What are the transfer fees for Business accounts?