For Personal Users, you can view the status of your transfer on the MoneyMatch App or on the web browser.
What happens to my order once it is created (before payment)?
1. Pending Deposit: Order is Pending Deposit
- You can pay for your order if you have not deposited the funds in our MoneyMatch Account
- You may choose from two payment options:
- Preferred Method: Pay with FPX
- Alternative Method: Make a Manual Payment via Bank Transfer or DuitNow
- Manual Payment will come into play if your bank payment gateway is down.
2. Payment Verification: Uploaded payment slip is being verified
- During this stage, we are waiting for your funds to be reflected in our account. If the funds not deposited within 24 hours of order creation, the order will be auto-cancelled.
- If Pay with FPX is used, this step is skipped and the order status will change to Processing.
What happens to my order after Successful Payment?
1. Processing: Order is being processed
- Your order will be screened by the Compliance team.
- If additional documents/ clarifications are needed, the status will change to Action Required.
- After it has cleared compliance, it will be processed by Operations.
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you if additional documents/ clarifications are required.
- Your order has been processed by Operations and it is well on its way to your recipient!
- Once In-Transit, it should reach your recipient in 1-2 business days. Kindly note that this timeline will be impacted by the operating hours of the receiving bank.
- You can download the Remittance Receipt once it is In-Transit
- After 3 business days, the order status will be automatically changed to Cleared.
- Your recipient should have received the funds.
- If the funds have not reached your recipient, kindly reach out and Submit a Request with proof that the funds have not reached the recipient to speed up the investigation.
Action Required/ Incomplete order
Do take note that the order will be refunded after 48 hours (from the time of deposit) if the relevant supporting documents/ clarifications are not submitted.
1. Action Required: Additional Document/ Clarification Required
- We may request additional clarifications or extra documents via the App/ MoneyMatch platform.
- You will also be notified via email.
- See How to Provide Additional Clarifications Required
- See How to Upload Additional Documents
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you via email@example.com should further clarifications are required by our Operations team.
- So kindly keep an eye out when it comes to your registered MoneyMatch email!
- To avoid such correspondences ending up in SPAM, do add firstname.lastname@example.org as your contacts.
In the case of refund
1. Refund in Progress: Order is being refunded
- We are unable to carry out your order and it has been put to refund.
- If you do not know why your order has been put to refund, kindly reach out to us via call or Submit a Request.
- For more information, see the Cancellation and Refund Section.
2. Refunded: Order is refunded
- The refund has already been executed. You should be able to anticipate the funds to be credited into the relevant account.
- See How long do refunds take?