After you have registered for a Business account and completed your profile, a MoneyMatch representative will contact you to schedule a visit to your office for the offline verification process.
We are required to perform on-site Know Your Customer (KYC) verification for businesses.
Notice to Customer
Customer Due Diligence (CDD) is a requirement under the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001 (AMLATFA) and Money Services Business Act 2011 (MSBA). CDD shall be conducted on customer conducting any transaction.
Protection of Personal Information
We will require the following documents to proceed with the account verification:
- The original copy of the Letter of Authorisation (a template will be provided)
- The Government-issued ID of each shareholder (individual) with an equity interest of more than 25%
- For Malaysian Shareholder: A copy of the Malaysian Identity Card (MyKad)
- For Foreign Shareholder: A copy of the Passport
- Malaysian Identification Card (MyKad) or Passport of the Authorized Person stated in the Letter of Authorisation
Our MoneyMatch representative will set out arrangements to collect these hardcopy documents to complete the verification process.