You can view the status of your company's transfer on your MoneyMatch dashboard.
What happens to my order?
- You can pay for your order if you have not deposited the funds in our MoneyMatch Account
- You may choose from these payment options:
- Preferred Method: Pay with FPX (B2B)
- Alternative Method: Make a Manual Payment via Bank Transfer, DuitNow, or Cheque
- To learn more about how to make payment, refer to Payment guide for Business users
- Do note that the alternative method may result in delays to order processing.
- During this stage, we are waiting for your funds to be reflected in our account. If the funds not deposited within 2 business days after order creation, the order will be auto-cancelled.
- This will only appear if Manual Payment is used.
- Once FPX payment is authorized, the order status will change to Processing
- See How to make payment for my company's order via Pay with FPX (B2B)?
What happens to my order (after successful payment)?
- Your order will be screened by the Compliance team.
- If additional documents/ clarifications are needed, the status will change to Action Required.
- After it has cleared compliance, it will be processed by Operations.
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you if additional documents/ clarifications are required.
- Your order has been processed by Operations and it is well on its way to your recipient!
- Once In-Transit, it should reach your recipient in 1-2 business days. Kindly note that this timeline will be impacted by the operating hours of the receiving bank.
- You can download the Remittance Receipt once it is In-Transit
- After 3 business days, the order status will be automatically changed to Cleared.
- Your recipient should have received the funds.
- If the funds have not reached your recipient, kindly reach out and Submit a Request or call +603-3099 3889.
Action Required/ Incomplete order
Do take note that the order will be refunded after 48 hours (from the time of deposit) if the relevant supporting documents/ clarifications are not submitted
- Our compliance team will reach out to you via firstname.lastname@example.org where additional documents/ clarifications are required.
- So kindly keep an eye out when it comes to your registered MoneyMatch email!
- To avoid such correspondences ending up in SPAM, do add email@example.com as your contacts.
- The email title should be "MoneyMatch Compliance - Additional Information Required...."
If you did not receive any emails, see My order status is: "Action Required. Details have been emailed to you." However, I have not received any emails. What do I do?
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you via firstname.lastname@example.org or the WhatsApp Support group should further clarifications are required by our Operations team.
In the case of refund
- The refund has already been executed. You should be able to anticipate the funds to be credited into the relevant account.
- See How long do refunds take?