You can view the status of your company's transfer on your MoneyMatch (PULSE) dashboard.
What happens to my order?
1. Pending Deposit: Order is Pending Deposit
- You can pay for your order if you have not deposited the funds in our MoneyMatch Account
- You may choose from these payment options:
- Preferred Method: Pay with FPX (B2B)
- Alternative Method: Make a Manual Payment via Bank Transfer, DuitNow, or Cheque
- To learn more about how to make payment, refer to the Payment guide for Business users
- Do note that the alternative method may result in delays to order processing.
2. Payment Verification: Uploaded payment slip is being verified
- During this stage, we are waiting for your funds to be reflected in our account. If the funds are not deposited within 2 business days after order creation, the order will be auto-canceled.
- This will only appear if Manual Payment is used.
3. Payment Authorization: Pending FPX Payment Authorization
- Once FPX payment is authorized, the order status will change to Processing
- See How to make payment for my company's order via Pay with FPX (B2B)?
What happens to my order (after successful payment)?
1. Processing: Order is being processed
- Your order will be screened by the Compliance team.
- If additional documents/clarifications are needed, the status will change to Action Required.
- After it has cleared compliance, it will be processed by Operations.
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you if additional documents/clarifications are required.
- Your order has been processed by Operations and it is well on its way to your recipient!
- Once In-Transit, it should reach your recipient in 1-2 business days. Kindly note that this timeline will be impacted by the operating hours of the receiving bank.
- You can download the Remittance Receipt once it is In-Transit
- After 3 business days, the order status will be automatically changed to Cleared.
- Your recipient should have received the funds.
- If the funds have not reached your recipient, kindly reach out and Submit a Request or call +603-3099 3889.
Action Required/ Incomplete order
Do take note that the order will be refunded after 48 hours (from the time of deposit) if the relevant supporting documents/ clarifications are not submitted
1. Action Required: Additional Clarifications Required
- We may request additional clarifications and information via the App/ MoneyMatch platform.
- You will also be notified via email when additional clarifications are required.
STEP 1. Go to your registered email address
STEP 2. You should receive a notification email titled: "Additional Clarification Required For Your Remittance Order #000XXXXXXXXX
Further details on what is required will be indicated in the email.
- See How to Provide Additional Clarifications Required
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you via email@example.com or the WhatsApp Support group if further clarifications are required by our Operations team.
2. Action Required: Please upload additional documents
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you if further clarifications or additional supporting documents are required.
- See Types of supporting documents required
- The type of document required will be shown on the platform. For a detailed guide see How to Upload Additional Documents
In the case of refund
1. Refund in Progress: Order is being refunded
- We are unable to carry out your order and it has been put to refund.
- If you do not know why your order has been put to refund, kindly reach out to us via call or Submit a Request.
- For more information, see the Cancellation and Refund Section.
2. Refunded: Order is refunded
- The refund has already been executed. You should be able to anticipate the funds to be credited into the relevant account.
- See How long do refunds take?