We have various payout delivery methods depending on the currency and the country you are sending to.
1. Transfer to a bank account
MoneyMatch supports account credit transfers to international bank accounts. Only the recipient is required to have a bank account in the receiving country. For the list of currencies/destinations available, see Currencies/Destinations Supported by MoneyMatch
Local Currency Transfers
- Transfers to bank accounts denoted in the native currency of the country.
- e.g. Sending AUD to an AUD bank account in Australia
Foreign Currency Transfers
- Transfers to bank accounts denoted in a foreign currency instead of the local currency of the country.
- e.g. Sending USD to an USD bank account in Australia
2. Send to an e-wallet
We support sending funds to digital wallets such as Alipay and GrabPay for certain countries. Thus is available for consumer-to-consumer (C2C) transfers only. You will be able to see the options when you create your recipient account.
3. Send money for cash pickup
Your recipients can also receive cash directly from participating physical outlets such as banks and post offices near them with the MoneyMatch cash pickup option. Kindly note this is only limited to selected countries and currencies. For more information on participating agents and locations, see Cash Pickup.
- BDT to Bangladesh
- IDR to Indonesia
- LKR to Sri Lanka
- NPR to Nepal
- PKR to Pakistan
- PHP to Philippines
- USD to Cambodia
- VND to Vietnam