Thank you for choosing MoneyMatch as your preferred cross-border payments platform! We are excited to help you save more when you transfer funds abroad!
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create a Non-Native Currency Transfer (eg: USD to China, USD to Singapore) with MoneyMatch!
If you wish to create a Native Currency Transfer (eg: CNY to China, SGD to Singapore), see How does my company create a native currency transaction?
The guide is divided into sections as below.
Log in to your MoneyMatch Business Account.
To make a transfer, please scroll down the page
- Please ensure that the Currency chosen is the currency you wish to send
|"Add New Recipient"||"Choose From Favourites"|
Are you sending to a Personal Bank Account or a Business Bank Account?
Select "Personal" or "Business"
Fill in the required recipient details and "Save".
Please ensure that all the recipient's details provided are accurate.
Kindly note that the recipient accounts listed corresponds with the selected currency.
e.g.: If USD currency was selected in Step 1, only USD recipient accounts will appear here.
If your recipient doesn’t appear in the list, kindly make sure that the currency selected was correct.
|"Add New Bank"||"Choose From Favourites"|
Please ensure that you are sending from your Business’s Bank Account that is registered under your business name only.
Kindly note that third-party transfers are strictly prohibited on our platform.
Kindly note that the Sender accounts listed correspond with the selected currency.
e.g.: If MYR currency was selected in Step 1, only MYR Sender accounts will appear here.
If your Bank Account doesn’t appear in the list, kindly make sure that the currency selected was correct.
- Select Fee Options*: MYR 68 or MYR 18 (if your order is below MYR 50,000)
- For non-Native Currency Transfers above MYR 50,000 the transaction fee is MYR 8.
- Select Source of Funds
- Select Purpose of Transaction
- Enter Note for your Recipient: Key in your invoice number
- Enter Other Remarks: optional
- Redeem Coupon: Key in coupon code if any, and click on the orange "tick" button to apply
Double check all details and click "Submit Order"
Proceed with payment!
- Payment via FPX, for a detailed guide, see How to make payment for my company's order via Pay with FPX
- Manual Payment via Bank Transfers, see How to do manual payment for my company's order via Bank Transfer?
And you're done! Once the order is created, you can track the status of your order on your MoneyMatch Dashboard. See How can I track the status of my company's transfer
Your order will be processed internally by our compliance and operations team.
Kindly note that our operational hours are from 9.00am - 5.00pm (closed on Weekends and public holidays). This means we will not process orders/ review documents outside of our business hours.
Orders are only processed by MoneyMatch once full payment has been made and all Compliance checks have been completed. Once processed and set "In-Transit", transfers may take up to 1-2 business days to reach the recipient, subject to bank and public holidays in both the sender and recipient's countries.
*For non-Native Currency Transfers above MYR 50,000 the transaction fee is MYR 8.
*For non-Native Currency Transfers below MYR 50,000, your company can opt for two fee options
i) MYR 68 fee: Sender will bear both sender and recipient bank charges.
- There may be additional charges imposed and determined by the agent/third party bank.
- These charges will be directly deducted from amount transferred. OR
ii) MYR 18 fee: Sender pays handling fees only.
- Recipient will bear receiving bank charges and any additional charges imposed and determined by agent/third party bank.
- These charges will be directly deducted from amount transferred.