You can create a transaction on-the-go with our Mobile application!
To make a transaction via web browser, see How do I create a transaction via web browser?
The guide is divided into sections as below:
- Create a Transfer
- Recipient Details
- Sender Details
- Confirm Transfer Details
- Upload Supporting Document
- Pay Now!
Launch the MoneyMatch App and select "Transfer Money to A Foreign Account"
Then, select the orange "Transfer Arrow" icon as shown below.
- Please ensure that the Currency chosen is the currency you wish to send
- Choose from "Existing Recipient" or "Add a Recipient"
- Kindly note that the recipient accounts listed correspond with the selected currency.
- e.g.: If USD currency was selected in Step 1, only USD recipient accounts will appear here.
- If your recipient doesn’t appear in the list, kindly make sure that the currency selected was correct.
- Select: "Existing Bank Accounts" or "Add a Bank Account"
- Select Source of Funds
- Select Purpose of Transaction
- Enter Note for your Recipient:
- Enter Other Remarks: optional
- Redeem Coupon: Key in coupon code if any, and click on the orange "+" button to activate coupon
Double check all details, click "Submit" and click "Total MYR" button to continue.
- Please take note that for transactions above RM5,000.00, you will be required to upload extra supporting documents.
- As such, when you create your transaction, you may be prompted to provide documents to support your order (this is to satisfy compliance requirements).
For more information on required documents, see What information/documents do I need to upload to support my order?
It's time to complete the payment!
- You will be directed to the Sender Bank Payment Portal to Pay using FPX
- Enter your Account Details
- Proceed with Payment
*In the case that FPX Payment is not available:
Manual Payment will come into play if your bank payment gateway is down. A manual payment refers to your normal online banking process (where you have to log into your online bank, and make a normal transfer to our RHB account). For a detailed guide, see FPX Payment Failed, how to do Manual Payment instead?
And you're done! Once the order is created, you can track the status of your order on your MoneyMatch Dashboard. See How can I track the status of my transfer
Your order will be processed internally by our compliance and operations team.
Kindly note that our operational hours are from 9.00am - 5.00pm (closed on Weekends and public holidays). This means we will not process orders/ review documents outside of our business hours.
Orders are only processed by MoneyMatch once full payment has been made and all Compliance checks have been completed. Once processed and set "In-Transit", transfers may take up to 1-2 business days to reach the recipient, subject to bank and public holidays in both the sender and recipient's countries.