On occasions, where the internet connection is unstable/ multiple attempts have been made for an online payment, a delayed notification will be sent by FPX to your email. This will be despite a final successful attempt, and funds would be deducted from your account.
The email will look something like this:
"We regret to inform you that the following online payment via FPX is unsuccessful."
Don't panic! Just take the following steps to trace your funds:
- STEP 1. Check your company bank account, see if the amount has been deducted from your account
- If yes, proceed to the next step
- If no, do attempt the FPX transfer again if you wish to proceed with your transfer
- STEP 2. Check your MoneyMatch dashboard
- If the status is "Pending Deposit", do contact email@example.com with your order ID and where possible, a payment slip as proof for further investigation.
- If the status is "Processing", don't fret! Your payment was successful and the system registered this. Your order will be processed accordingly.