To submit a refund request, please Submit a Request and provide the details of your order (with your Order ID, your name, the reason for refund).
Alternatively, you may call +603-3099 3889 where our customer support team will email to you a confirmation for the same.
Once you have submitted the order and made the payment, any requests for a refund shall be decided at the sole discretion of MoneyMatch.
- 1. Refund for an ongoing transaction
See How to Cancel an Ongoing Transaction
- 2. Refund for a processed/ completed transaction
See How to Recall a Processed and Completed Transaction
- 3. Refund due to incorrect recipient details
See I have provided Incorrect Recipient Bank Details in the order!
Once you have submitted the request, MoneyMatch will take into consideration your request.
Circumstances which MoneyMatch will take into consideration for your refund request includes:-
- incorrect recipient information;
- promptness of the refund request (to what extent has the order been processed);
- if the funds have been received by the named recipient; and
- relevant compliance risks
Orders submitted to MoneyMatch that have been processed shall not be revoked by you and any requests for a refund shall be decided at the sole discretion of MoneyMatch.
MoneyMatch cannot reverse or recall successful payments. Once the funds have been credited to your recipient account, the order cannot be recalled or refunded.
Refunds may be subjected to the following:-
- a processing fee;
- unfavourable foreign exchange charges; and/or
- additional bank/partner fees
The refunded amount depends on what extent has the order been processed. We will notify you should the refunded amount be less than the original amount sent.
Once the refund request is allowed, see How long do refunds take?