To submit a refund request, please Submit a Request and provide the details of your company's order (with your Order ID, your name, the reason of refund) with a title of "REFUND REQUEST for TRANSACTION ID". A refund request template will be provided by our customer support team.
Circumstances which MoneyMatch will take into consideration for your refund request includes:-
- incorrect recipient information;
- promptness of the refund request (to what extent has the order been processed);
- if the funds have been received by the named recipient; and
- relevant compliance risks
Refunds may be subjected to the following:-
- a processing fee;
- unfavourable foreign exchange charges; and/or
- additional bank/partner fees.
Orders submitted to MoneyMatch that have been processed shall not be revoked by you and any requests for a refund shall be decided at the sole discretion of MoneyMatch.
MoneyMatch cannot reverse or recall successful payments. Once the funds have been credited to your recipient account, the order cannot be recalled or refunded
Once the refund request is allowed, see How long do refunds take?