Where you are unable to receive the OTP code, kindly follow the steps below!
Check if your phone number is entered accurately
You can check if the phone number is entered accurately via the web browser.
- 1. Select "Profile" located on the top part of your dashboard after logging in.
- 2. Amend the details as required by selecting the "Edit" icon.
- 3. Check your phone number. Please ensure the format of the phone number and the country code is accurate.
Then, update the details and select "Save".
- 5. Then, click on your Dashboard, and you will be prompted to verify your phone number.
- Ensure you have a strong mobile phone signal.
- Ensure that your SMS mailbox has sufficient space to receive new messages.
- Ensure that you don’t have any SMS filtering services which may be blocking any incoming messages.
- Ensure that SMS messaging has not been disabled on your cell phone.
If you are still unable to receive the OTP code after trying the steps above, do not fret! We have a simple verification process that allows you to provide us permission to update and verify your phone number.
To do so, kindly Submit a Request to request for further assistance!