You can cancel your order from your end if you have not made the payment, and the order status is shown as "Pending Deposit".
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to cancel an unpaid order.
Jump to section: Personal Users, Business Users
You can cancel an unpaid order via the web browser or MoneyMatch App.
- 1. Select the "Transfers" icon from your App Menu.
- 2. Select the relevant order
The order status will be shown as "Pending Deposit"
- 3. Click on the "delete" icon on the top right corner to cancel the order
- 4. Select "Confirm Delete" to cancel
- 1. To do so, log in to your MoneyMatch Account.
- 2. Select the "delete" icon on the relevant order
- 3. Select "Yes, delete it!" to confirm
You can cancel an unpaid order via the web browser.
How to Cancel an Unpaid Order (Pulse)
- 1. Select "Activities" from the left menu.
- 2. Select the "Order Ref" shown for the relevant order.
The order status will be shown as Pending Deposit
- 3. Select "Cancel transaction" from the transaction details page.
You will be prompted to confirm your order cancellation.
*Notes that you may also can done it by Dashboard where go to Pending Action and click the Pending Deposit.