You can cancel your order from your end if you have not made the payment, and the order status is shown as "Pending Deposit".
Here is a step by step guide on how to cancel an unpaid order.
You can cancel an unpaid order via the web browser or MoneyMatch App.
- 1. Select the "Transfers" icon from your App Menu.
- 2. Select the relevant order
The order status will be shown as "Pending Deposit"
- 3. Click on the "delete" icon on the top right corner to cancel the order
- 4. Select "Confirm Delete" to cancel
- 1. To do so, log in to your MoneyMatch Account.
- 2. Select the "delete" icon on the relevant order
- 3. Select "Yes, delete it!" to confirm
You can cancel an unpaid order via the web browser.
- 1. Select "Transactions" in the left part of your dashboard
- 2. Select the "View details" icon next to the relevant order.
The order status will be shown as Pending Deposit
- 3. Select "Cancel transaction" at the bottom right corner of the transaction details page.
You will be prompted to confirm your order cancellation.