What can I expect from a MoneyMatch agent?
Stage 1 - Planning your policy
- We will assist by understanding your insurance needs and making a suitable recommendation thereafter.
- We will explain the product features, benefits, exclusions, premiums, and costs.
- We will also share the relevant product disclosure sheets for you to compare.
Stage 2 - Choosing your policy
- We will explain the importance of submitting correct information and assist to provide clarifications where needed.
- We will submit your application for underwriting and arrange for any medical examinations if needed.
- We will ensure your policy arrives safely to you and go through the policy terms and conditions to ensure it is the right plan you selected.
Stage 3 - My policy is live
- We will assist with your renewal of the policy and provide ongoing support (if you have any changes do let us know).
- We will guide you through the standard procedures on how to file an insurance claim.
- In the event of claims, our agents withstand as advocates between you and the insurance company.
Who can I contact for policy serving and inquiries or I would like to get more information?
- Do reach out to us by Submitting a Request.
Can I cancel my policy?
- You may cancel your policy by submitting a written request to us.