We do not allow Bank account details, associated with live/successful past transfers, to be modified.
However, if you will be making more transfers to this recipient, you can proceed to delete the wrongly added account, and then add a new recipient with the correct details.
If you wish to make amendments to accounts tied to live transactions, you are advised to Submit a Request as soon as possible. Depending on the stage of this transaction, we will do our best to assist with regard to the amendments.
Here is a step by step guide on how to delete bank accounts!
You can delete bank accounts on the web browser or MoneyMatch App.
- 1. Select "Transfer Money to A Foreign Account"
- 2. Select the "Menu icon" and select "Beneficiaries" or "Accounts" as applicable
- 3. Select the relevant account and click on the "Delete" icon on the top right corner to delete it!
- 4. Select "Yes, delete it!" to confirm
- 1. Select "Bank Accounts" in the top part of your dashboard
- 2. For the account, you wish to delete, select the "Delete" icon
- 3. Select "Yes, delete it!" to confirm
You can delete bank accounts on the web browser.
- 1. Select "Bank Accounts Management" located on the left part of your dashboard
- 2. Select the "Bank Account" or "Beneficiary Bank Accounts" tab
- 3. For the account, you wish to delete, select the "Delete" icon