Thank you for choosing MoneyMatch as your preferred cross-border payments platform! We are excited to help you save more when you transfer funds abroad!
For Business Users in Malaysia, here is a step-by-step guide on how to create a transfer with MoneyMatch!
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create a transfer on our new Pulse business platform!First, select Transfer > Direct Transfer from the left menu.
- 1. Tell us how much you wish to transfer.
Please ensure that the Currency chosen is the currency you wish to send
2. Recipient Details: Who are you sending to?Select: Add New Beneficiary or Choose from Favourites
1. Add New Beneficiary
Are you sending to a Personal Bank Account or a Business Bank Account?
- Select Personal or Business
- Fill in the required recipient details and Save.
- Please ensure that all the recipient's details provided are accurate
- Kindly note, in case you would like to change your details you will have a Change option on your right.
For more information, see How to add Recipient Accounts2. Choose From Favourites
Kindly note that the recipient accounts listed correspond with the selected currency.- e.g.: If SGD currency was selected in Step 1, only SGD recipient accounts will appear here.
If your recipient doesn’t appear in the list, kindly make sure that the currency selected was correct.
- 3. Sender Details: Which Account are you sending from?
Select: Add New Bank or Choose from Favourites- Please ensure that you are sending from your Business’s Bank Account which is registered under your business name only.
- Kindly note that third-party transfers are strictly prohibited on our platform- Kindly note, in case you would like to change your details you will have a Change option on your right.
- 4. Almost Done: Fill in the additional information
Select Source of Funds
Select Purpose of Transaction
Enter Note for your beneficiary: Key in your invoice number, or any notes
Enter Other Remarks: optional
Redeem Promo Codes: Key in the promo code if any, and click on the orange "tick" button to apply
- Kindly note, in case you would like to change your details you will have a Change option on your right
- 5. Review Transfer Details
Select the Fee Options (If applicable): The transaction fee is different depending on your order amount, and type of transfer (Native/ Non-native currency).See Transfer Fees to find out more.
1. Native Transfers
When you are sending money to a country in the country's native currency. There are no fee customization options.
Double-check all details and select Submit Order.
2. Non-Native Transfers
When you are sending money to a country in foreign currency/ non-native currency, you may choose to bear transfer fees or shared fees (if your order is below MYR 50,000).
- 5. Upload Invoice
Kindly attach the invoices and select Submit.
- 6. Pay Now!
Proceed with payment! You may make payment for your order via Pay with FPX (B2B), or Manual Payment via DuitNow, Bank Transfer or Cheque. For a detailed guide, see Payment Guide for Business Users in Malaysia