You can view the status of your company's transfer on your MoneyMatch dashboard.
1. Pending Deposit: Order is pending deposit.
- You can pay for your order if you have not deposited the funds in our MoneyMatch Account
- You may choose from two payment options:
- Preferred Method: Pay with FPX or
- Alternative Method: Make a Manual Payment via Bank Transfer from your Local Online Banking Portal (Eg. Maybank2E / CIMB BizChannel)
- If you opt for Manual Payment, kindly upload your payment receipt as this helps to speed up the processing time to ensure that your funds will reach your recipient on time
2. Payment Verification: Uploaded payment slip is being verified.
- During this stage, we are waiting for your funds to be reflected in our account. If the funds not deposited within 2 business days after order creation, the order will be auto-cancelled.
- This will only appear if Manual Payment is used.
3. Payment Authorization: Pending FPX Payment Authorization
- Once FPX payment is authorized, the order status will change to Processing.
4. Processing: Order is Being Processed
- First, your order will be screened by the Compliance team.
- If your invoice is rejected, the status will change to Action Required: Uploaded invoice(s) were rejected. Please re-upload.
- After it has cleared compliance, it will be processed by Operations.
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you, should additional documents/ clarifications are required
- Your order has been processed by Operations and it is well on its way to your recipient!
- Once In-Transit, it should reach your recipient in 1-2 business days.
- You can download the Remittance Receipt once it is In-Transit
6. Cleared: Order is Cleared
- After 3 business days, the order status will be automatically changed to Cleared. Your recipient should have received the funds. In the case that the funds are still not received, kindly reach out and Submit a Request or call +603-3099 3889 for further assistance.
1. Action Required: Please upload an invoice for this order.
- You can upload your invoice if you have not uploaded during order creation.
2. Action Required: Uploaded invoice(s) were rejected. Please re-upload.
- Our Customer Support team will reach out to you, should further clarifications are required.
- For a detailed guide, see The invoice was rejected, what should my company do?
1. Refund in Progress: Order is being refunded.
2. Refunded: Order is refunded