Having problems receiving our emails?
There could be several reasons why you are unable to receive emails for MoneyMatch.
Log into your email account and search your spam/ junk folder under the following inbox types:
- Gmail - On the left sidebar, click "More" and go into the "Spam" folder
- Hotmail/ Outlook - Access the "Junk" folder on the left side of your inbox
- Yahoo! Mail - Check the "Spam" folder under the "More" tab
Go into your inbox and delete emails you do not need, particularly those with large attachments. This should clear up space to receive any MoneyMatch emails directed to you
A common action to take is to whitelist an entire email domain to allow our emails through. This can be completed under an example in Gmail:
- Click the Settings gear icon on the top right in Gmail.
- Choose “Settings” in the menu and then select “Filters & Blocked Addresses” along the top.
- If there’s a list scroll to the bottom and click “Create a new filter”.
- Type our email sending addresses under From: (in this case, it is email@example.com)
- Then click "Create Filter from Address" and choose “Never Send To Spam” then save by clicking “Create Filter”
Alternatively, you can seek the assistance of your IT team or email domain provider to whitelist any emails from "@moneymatch.co" or "firstname.lastname@example.org" directly.
If you are still unable to receive our emails after trying the steps above, do not fret! Please Submit a Request and our customer support team will assist further!